Thursday, June 30, 2011

Summer Must-Have: Nivea Protect & Bronze

I'm not one who tans easily. My natural skin color is more Kristen Stewart halfway through her vampire transformation than Cameron Diaz surfing in Hawaii. And, well, you know that gorgeous porcelain-skinned girl with a perfect china face? Well, I'm not her. For all my life, I've been trying to make peace with being pasty-pale. Then I realized that everyone (that means you, Kristen!) looks better with a tan.

So, I experimented. Self-tanning cream and bronzing moisturizer means yellowish patches all over my legs. Tanning towlettes? After appearing at my sister's graduation party with an orange face, I've decided to part ways with them. So, what am I left with? The answer: Nivea Protect and Bronze.

I rarely rave about products this way, but this stuff is really good. It protects your skin from the sun (you do know you should always use sunscreen, right?) and it stimulates the melanin (that stuff that I don't have that much of), leaving you with a healthy glow. Try!



Io sono mi sono mai abbronzata facilmente. Il colore naturale della mia pelle é piú "Kristen Stewart a metá del suo restyling da vampira" che "Cameron Diaz che fa surf alle Hawaii." E la conoscete quella ragazza con il viso di porcellana, perfettamente chiaro, bianco e limpido? Beh, io non sono lei. Per tutta la vita ho cercato di fare pace con la tonalitá cadaverica del mio viso, finché non mi sono arresa alla veritá: tutti (anche tu, Kristen) stanno meglio abbronzati.

Quindi mi sono messa a sperimentare. Creme autobronze? Uguale a macchine giallastre su tutte le gambe, anche quelle che promettono di procurarti "gradualmente un colorito da vacanza tutto l'anno". Salviette abbronzanti? Erano le mie migliori amiche per un lungo periodo, finché non sono apparsa alla festa del diploma di mia sorella con la faccia arancione, decidendo di lasciarle nel mio passato.

Recentemente, peró, passeggiando per il punto Sma, ho trovato un piccolo grande tesoro: Nivea Protect & Bronze. Di solito non sono mai cosí contenta per un prodotto, ma questo é veramente ottimo: ti protegge la pelle (da circa un anno io sono fissata con la protezione solare e la metto anche d'inverno) e stimola la melanina, quella roba di cui io ho pochissimo, lasciandomi giá adesso, dopo solo una settimana di uso, con un colore leggermente dorato. Da provare!





1 comment:

  1. Yep yep yep... know this product and confirm that I love it too!

    http://absolutelyfaaabulous.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your opinion and have a fabulous day! Anonymous comments will not be published.